[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

5 Likes

That’s legit so cool. I can’t wait to see the plaza get more and more detailed as time goes on

Also the factory look with the music, the Rob NPC being a phone (and knowing insider information) is super ominous and I love it. Maybe Will can cook up a Portal-esque track I beg :pray:

5 Likes

Totally tubular.

TUbular.

LC Bhopping
2019-2019
Killed by the TU community

please don’t actually take this seriously

6 Likes

can we get the gravestones as condo props that we can edit the text of

6 Likes

halloween 2k19, that would be perfect for it.

Grass world…,

This pleases KORBY

4 Likes

Garden looks BEAUTIFUL AHHHHH!

This is revving up to be one of my favorite non-huge updates. These map images look fantastic. I’m very happy Garden is getting a revamp, Rob’s Improvements look great, and Grass World definitely hit me with nostalgia- I am also EXTREMELY happy to see another Ball Race map that doesn’t consist mostly of small square panels. Maps are just so much more pretty, enjoyable, and fluid when they’re solid and curved pieces. And god damn does Village look exactly like it should, it’s fantastic. I’m super excited.

6 Likes

oh my god grass world looks beautiful

Grass world!

won’t
2019-2019
He never will.

reference to will when he became won’t

will’nt

Semicolon
1960-2019
Its absence breaks our hearts
And our code

4 Likes

April 14th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

34 Likes

Magnificent

I like that they are still going to polish the game over time

was this ever implemented?

It has been a thing for a while, it just takes a while for you to sit on the main menu to kick in.

1 Like