[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Comic Sans. :joy:

I do really like that font.

Maybe we get to change them in the game files later on? That would be neat.

and chat outlines for light surfaces so you don’t have to look at a darker surface to actually read the chat? will these come soon?

Yes, that is planned. This is a complete rewrite of our chatbox.

September 22nd, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

what

I think he’s displaying Effects on golf balls

It could be for the Sun course on Odyssey

The golf ball video is a true representation of my sanity.

“MinigolfKillerLaser.mp4”
:thinking:

RIP headphone users
No seriously, can you turn down the explosion a bit?

Brilliant.

IM LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD AT THAT EXPLOSION WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK
lmaooo

MY EARS <======= Headphone user

Clock made of the Laser Projectors!

I’m liking the filter system for canvas pictures. Definitely going in the right direction to block unwanted and inappropriate pictures.

Don’t go to foohy.net kids

It’s all full of weird stuff, like that mysterious Hallway that “Doesn’t look like anything to me”

There’s no hallway.
The very concept of a “hallway” doesn’t look like anything to me.

September 23rd, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/