[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Seventeen lamps all in one convenient package!

1 Like

Order NOW for only 199,995! (Plus Shipping, Processing and Handling)

2 Likes

September 13th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

22 Likes

good sneak peek.

3 Likes

LOL what card is that from?

2 Likes

I second you. I must know, @Caboose700, WE MUST KNOW.

2 Likes

Not what I ment, there is 17 laser things.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

September 14th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

17 Likes

Looks like the bubble gun is working now

2 Likes

I kinda want to know whose channel that is…

2 Likes

Ummmm CARNIVAL RIDES? WHAT!

3 Likes

This is something @Madmijk has been working on for quite a while, actually. It started as a personal project of his, and I believe it’s one reason he ended up on the dev team.

5 Likes

Well I approve. I would love to see a bunch of carnival activities on the Boardwalk.

2 Likes

Yeah, they showed it off a while ago, go scroll up a bunch.

2 Likes

How long ago? I need exact dates. Need to see more of this :smiley:

2 Likes

While I don’t know exact dates, I can surely tell you that it was months ago, it began last year ago I think. Try looking around March this year or November last year.

2 Likes

Here you go! This is from a while back, and details the beginning and development of the ride:

Also, Madmijk officially joined the team here:

Which is where updates surrounding the ride began to appear here.

3 Likes

Thanks! Just watched every single update video, it all looks so good… looking forward to it

3 Likes

No problem! Yeah, this ride will definitely be really fun.

4 Likes