[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

1 Like

July 9th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

28 Likes

I see Arcade being the first thing 90% of new players go towards when they go into plaza. I can’t wait!

12 Likes

Yeah, my confusion and subsequent disappointment when I went immediately to the Arcade back in April were epic lol.

I love the claw games irl, let’s hope it’s not as rigged though

It’s not rigged.

10 Likes

Thanks mac and cheese d

1 Like

How does the claw machine work in terms of physics? if collision detection is the driving force behind it, wouldn’t it be very difficult to make everything work correctly and not glitch out?

2 Likes

July 11th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

21 Likes

I think we can all relate to following the ball back and forth in that video lol

6 Likes

It’s a bit of physics and a bit of clever tricks to ensure it doesn’t glitch out (attaching the physics object to the crane and handling collisions with the prongs and such).

4 Likes

That’s rather interesting! I’d imagine it would make the crane game much easier than expected, especially if the machine is actually full of physics objects. Does it attach to the prongs or the crane “head”?

July 12th, 2019

24 Likes

That skeeball gameplay looks great

4 Likes

July 14th, 2019

23 Likes

I love how ridiculously funny these showcases can get

3 Likes

Poor hamsters, at least they have protective gear

3 Likes

I feel like this is an analogy for mac for when people randomly bombard him with friend requests.

3 Likes

First Lieutenant Mac attempting to single handedly stop the invasion of the great hamster army
-2019 colorized

2 Likes

why is every calling them… hamsters… have i missed something?

6 Likes