[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Oh, I backed the one where you get the particle effects. Do I get the soundtrack too?

Yep!

Yep. That tier comes with it, too. Most of the ones over $20 come with the soundtrack.

I did the one for the artbook. Which comes with the soundtrack AS WELL! (Was the $30 tier)

I almost wish I had $30 at the time, Im sure the art book is going to be great

December 11th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

I love the Day/Night Cycle

I assume that the first map we see is the Dust map for Virus, Also I really find those portals great for ballrace :3

You are correct.

December 14th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Melons!!! DiiiiignifiedMelons!

(I can go with that)

Love that purple. I hope it stays.

Wait is this paradise or a new map?

The hud could mimic the color of the orb maybe. Like mini golf kinda. If you choose to have a yellow orb your hud will be yellow. I think that would be neat. Or even a orb color selector and a separate color picker for hud

That’s what it does!

So we can actually pick the color of the ball now, too? This game just keeps getting better and better.

Is Virus going to be in 0.0.7?

That giant Plinko machine though… <3

December 15th, 2015

wow that’s so many pictures http://i.imgur.com/hWbSuuW.png

I realize it isn’t an image, but there is something there.