[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Finally a window in place of the giant hole!

14 Likes

but what if I liked that hole? Does the roof have a toggle?

5 Likes

Actually everything should have a toggle. Just give us an emtpy island. :smiley:

2 Likes

We’ll get one eventually.

2 Likes

Can I toggle the island?

2 Likes

We’ll make a roof toggle.

16 Likes

August 27th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

8 Likes

I’m guessing that the FPS counter is green when the game is at 60 FPS or above, yellow if it is at 30-59 FPS, and red if it is below 30 FPS.

1 Like

Correct.

2 Likes

I thought it limiter fps at 30, 60, infinity. This would help to keep more stable FPS .
Anyway I have it will be always red :sob:

2 Likes

You arent alone, im lucky to get 19fps on the plaza with low settings

1 Like

sits here quietly because i don’t have problems with fps

3 Likes

Lmao you don’t have to run it on a laptop though, I have a really bad laptop and probably won’t get an upgrade till christmas. God help me

1 Like

technically my computer is a laptop - it can be used as one at least. It’s mostly connected to a graphics amplifier on my desk but it works when disconnected

2 Likes

15 FPS + FPS CAP = 10000FPS?

2 Likes

Not in my case but some people prefer to have a stable 30 than the run from 30 to 50 .

1 Like

UE4s frame pacing reduces these sudden FPS changes and hence a cap is unnecessary. Just use Vsync if you don’t want the game to render 150 fps on a high end machine.

1 Like

August 28th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

10 Likes

texas hold’em Goes :smiley:

1 Like

Video poker is a great way to test the cards and find any issues with the system before going into a multiplayer game. Already found some issues with the cards that video poker helped find. It’ll make progress on Texas Hold’em faster.

10 Likes