24/7 Multiplayer Trivia Web Game

http://playtrivia.online/

I’m using Caboose’s OpenTDB to run a 24/7 trivia game that you can play in your browser on any device (except safari on ios, try using chrome)

Every 10 rounds you vote on a new category and play endless trivia. Use 1,2,3 or 4 to choose an answer, or just try clicking/tapping on the answer! There’s also a chat in the bottom left that you can access with the bar at the bottom of the screen!

I’ll be slowly updating the game to add more and more to it. Let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions!

EDIT: Also this is my first time using node.js so if you know what you’re doing and you think I don’t know what I’m doing then pls tell me, I’m trying to learn <3

5 Likes

Functionally it works really well, but I think the interface could use a bit of work. On a 720p monitor, some of the text was overlapping so I had to move my browser over to my 1080p one to actually play.

Other than that, not much to say other than it’s a great start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, interface needs a lot of work but it’s definitely a start! Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can a mod delete this? Original post has been moved here.

cool idea but site is slow

site is certainly not slow.
my only problem is name changing
nice design and works well though

I’m going to add some commands that allow you to change your name among other things. I’m also going to have points reset to zero after 10 rounds and if theres 2 or more people, then the person with the most points will get +1 on their win counter, which will be shown globally.

Once I learn more node js I want to have multiple screens so there can be menus for profile customization and whatnot :slight_smile:

2 Likes