20$ Donation Question

first im not where i should put this (like in questions or off topic)
So i have seen that the 20$ donation (also known as the “enthusiast” Donation gives you “Speedboots” i was wondering if these boots are going to be faster then any other type of roller skates or something like that because i dont want to be choosing that donation if the speed boots will be as fast as everyone else…like i would want it to be the fastest wearable item in game :stuck_out_tongue: but i would want the other items to be also very fast but i would like the shoes to be very very fast

I HONESTLY DONT EXPECT A REPLY FROM YOU GUYS SINCE YOUR BUSY WITH THE GAME AND IM FINE WITH THAT SINCE I WANT TO SUPPORT THE GAME EITHER WAY

1 Like

I would like a reply to this as well. Are the Speed Shoes the best there are?

They will be the fastest shoes in the game. They will also draw a trail as you run.

I’m updating the description very soon to be more clear about their purpose. I apologize for any confusion.

I hope there will be an alternative item that also makes you faster, not just the speed boost. Otherwise I’d miss my takeonme ball from GMTower :worried:

Maybe something like the Adrenaline from the Virus Milestone.

its fine man
we know you been busy working on the tower and stuff

Thanks for understanding. I updated the description.

That makes you go WAY too fast, that definitely shouldn’t be in TU or at least be a lot slower

hey so will we be able to customize the color of the speed shoes? or maybe it to change from color to color sorta like the sheep in minecraft when you name it _jeb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhnxyzxo8M just wondering because i wouldn’t want to get stuck with like Pink Speed Shoes XD
also will the speed shoes look extremely cool?

Yes you will be able to change the color.

Do you mind adding a tiny screenshot like the headphones and watch for the special effects on the Indiegogo page? :o

There are two circular pictures far down the IndieGoGo page.

“for the special effects” y u no read.