2-4 Player Foosball?

If they can perfect air hockey, then I bet this would be pretty easy and fun to mess around with. Here’s how I think the controls would work:

2-Players:
left mouse- switch to defensive positions
right mouse- switch to offensive positions
mouse move up/down (or W/S)- control pitch
mouse move right/left- control roll

4-Players:
mouse move up/down (or W/S)- control pitch
mouse move right/left- control roll

What do you guys think of this? Would this be best as an arcade addition, a suite addition? Or both?

3 Likes

I think it would add more to the Tower Experience, especially if we go down the route of adding Pinball. Probably best as an arcade addition, but again perhaps allowing people to purchase an expensive version for their suite.

Or better yet, if they go down the route of making food related stores “perhaps a sports bar?”, that would be a great place for it as well.

3 Likes

My exact thoughts.

1 Like

Yeah!! I’d be down! Competitive and relatively simple!

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure how well Foosball would translate to mouse and keyboard, but I’m not one to turn down neat minigames.

1 Like

I agree it would be quite hard, it would take a lot of tweaking to get right.

1 Like

I’m all for this. We need more places to purchase alcohol than just a nightclub, and maybe we could have different types at different locations. When was the last time you heard of a nightclub selling full kegs of beer? I’d think it would be more mixed drinks at the club, and you’d be more likely to find beer at a bar.

1 Like

I’m down with that. Gee, if all the suggestions are added, the game will be fleshed out af.

1 Like

Add some treadmills and VR, and people would never leave. It’d be their entire lives.

1 Like

That’s my goal. Just gotta wait on a virtuix omni now and I’m all set.

1 Like

I love this idea. We could combine this idea with my previous game recording idea and the sports bar could have televisions with the game worlds being played on it. There could be darts, pool and foosball. Everything a sportsbar needs.

2 Likes