[0.9.0.2] Scooter Can Pick People Up in Games

you’re able to kidnap people by moving your scooter on top of someone playing an arcade game, and when they press “E” it will put them in the secondary vehicle seat

8 Likes

Umbra: you’re able to kidnap people
Me:

6 Likes

Tower Unite, A once in a lifetime experience, in paradise!

Explore a grand island filled with excitement and adventure!
Try the many different activities available to you such as Zombie Massacre, Designing your own condo, Bowling, Earning achievements, Ballrace, Fishing, Seasonal events and Kidnapping!

2 Likes

I must try this one out

1 Like

Looks like it was patched by completely restricting vehicles in the arcade. Really wish this was handled differently, like restricting focus while in a game. I’ve had a blast (consensually) giving people rides and showing off in the only place people actually go atm. Not to mention kidnapping was only possible with the scooter.

RIP

3 Likes

rip, it was supposed that you can’t get onto vehicles when on play, and anything blocks your sight should be invisible instead; which could solve the problem better.

2 Likes

Vehicles had to be disabled not because of the seat stuff, but because people were using vehicles to troll and ruin people’s fun on the Arcade machines.

I can look into other ways, but it’ll take a bit more work.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.