[0.9.0.0] Prizes not dropping from claw machine

If you would have a video or a better description of the problem, I think that would help them. Especially since that house model is hiding literally the whole machine lol.

3 Likes

One of the ways this triggers is if you leave the machine while it’s moving the prize over to the drop area, when it gets to the area where the ball is supposed to be dropped it will just stick to the hook.

Then when you enter the machine again and try to drop the hook then it will instantly grab the prize it was already holding and start moving it towards the drop area so it can be given to the player.

That would be because I uploaded the wrong screenshot :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I have lost the actual screenshot

1 Like

I went ahead and recorded a reproduction of the glitch

1 Like

It looks more like a feature rather than a glitch (although the visuals look glitchy). It looks like the plushy is getting put back in the machine as the person left before actual getting the item. That’d be like leaving
skeeball before you actually finish the game: you won’t get your tickets.

Just my 2 cents

1 Like

No the ball just hangs there, upon starting the machine again it seems to do one of two things, either the ball slowly flies into the pit again or it stays attatched to the claw and instantly gets caught by the claw when you try to use it again.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.