[0.8.7.0] UPDATED WITH SCREENSHOTS: Half (or more) of my Condo items does not load for other players

Whenever people join my condo, I see them running into walls or saying something is floating, even if I put a table below said item.
Most of the stuff placed in the condo never loads for a lot of people

This has been happening for a while now, and it really ruins the experience for me, since working on a Condo is my favorite TU activity.

Some things to note:

• When I join other people’s condos, everything loads normally.
  • I’m brazilian, that means whoever joins gets 60~120 ping (is there a way for me to host using another server?)
  • My internet is good, or at least average (80mb/s upload speed).
  • Everything has a chance of not loading at all, but Canvas Walls seems to be the most likely to happen.
  • I’m currently running the Highrise Condo and I built something at the bottom of the main tower (which is out of bounds), can that be the cause of the problem?

(I also posted this to the Steam Community, but I decided to post it here aswell, will update this post if I get a fix there.)

2 Likes

Here is some comparison images of how my condo looks for me and how it looks for other people:

My view 1:

Their view 1:

My view 2:

Their view 2:

My view 3:

Their view 3:

After some testing, I confirmed 2 things:

• The same problem happens in other condos
  • I invited another person from the same region I live in (12 ping) and they encountered the same problem

I have no idea what is causing this problem, help would be appreciated.

This is a really weird issue. It looks like it could be some sort of replication issue with Unreal engine. Could you DM me your condo file?

You can find the file in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\ [your steam id] \394690\remote\Condos\C_Highrise\CondoData.dat

1 Like

Could the problem be my internet?
If so, can portfowarding help? (I don’t really understand how it works, but anything I could try I want to)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.