[0.8.5.0] Ice Physics while collecting treasures

Once I heard the treasure chests get washed ashore on the beach, I grab my metal detector, head over there, and start collecting treasures.

But the main gimmick for collecting treasures is the ice physics on the beach which prevent me to collect while moving with no WASD being touched.

Frickin’ Ice Physics in the game.

2 Likes

Why tho, there ain’t no ice on the sand.

I know.

But If you walk between the sand and the thicc ice surface, this makes the movement of the player sliding on anything you walk on.

Even when you are not press any WASD keys.

1 Like

if you use the ghost morph from Little Crusaders the ice won’t make you slide around

1 Like

Yeah but that’s a lot of time and effort for what seems like an easy fix. If it’s not then I apologise, but it seems that way.

1 Like

It’s being fixed in the next update, and is mainly caused by issues with potions and certain playermodels, so switching those should fix it for now (Without using the ghost morph).

2 Likes

It’s just a temporary solution until the hotfix, like science bird said. It’s just faster for me to equip the ghost morph than to switch my playermodel

1 Like

thats cool and all, but some people (like me) don’t have ghost morph yet and still far away to get it.

might wait for the patch instead.

2 Likes

In case it wasn’t clear, I was talking more about getting the ghost morph, not just equipping it. But I understand that this is a good fix for those that have this.

yes, I was just saying it was an option for people that have it :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.