[0.6.2.0] Bugs, bugs and bugs

These are bugs that were introduced from last Halloween or somewhere around the Workshop Update that did not get fixed:

• Plaza has multiple items that are clipping together such the trashcans, the umbrellas, and possibly an older version of water. This looks like two versions were mixed and rushed for release.

• Theaters still have fog in them. I even remember one of the developers saying it was a mistake and after a year it’s still not fixed.

• For most models, cosmetic equipments become terribly misaligned when you sit down in the plaza, but it can also happen in condos.

• The cool-down on the remains was introduced to combat speedshoes and people taking other people’s remains in the old remains event from a year ago. This should now be removed.

• The Ethereal Pumpkin portrait image when you get it has no transparent background.

• Character Visits still display two entries on the UI even though there’s always one at a time.

• Player models still don’t load for the most of the time. You need to use one of the workarounds to force the game to reload (e.g. blocking and unblocking the specific model).

• You can fall from the fountain into that little empty area below when the minigame ends.

• Minigames are lagging terribly with more players and the audio does not play. TU becomes mute except for player voices.

• When you step out of the bowling center, there’s a weird lighting switch that looks very rough without any smooth transitions

• The back entrances to the tower use the ramp placeholder model.

These should be in separate threads. Some of these bugs are from 0.6.0.0 and others are new.

0.6.0.0 bug

This is a suggestion and something we left in on purpose. The time limit is not just for other players grabbing your treasure, it also helps load balance the item system. It’s something we are working on still and the new system wasn’t ready for Halloween. Might be for Christmas.

0.6.0.0 bug. Still working on a fix for this. Been solving other bugs.

I’m currently recoding the minigames to help with this.

Do you have your post processing set to low?

It’s not done.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought you wouldn’t want me spamming threads. I’ll do that next time.

I have everything on Ultra.

Could you explain how this balances the item system? This just delays and wastes our time by forcing us to stand in front of it, but maybe you have a different reason for it?

1 Like

Steam inventory load balances for item awarding.

1 Like

Oh, it relieves the load. It makes so much sense now. I’m guessing it would even get worse since we already get delayed payouts from the Steam servers.

Thanks for the clearing that up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.