[0.6.1.1] Song not playing after I switch from tv to headset in ball race

So I was in ball race got into the goal waited for the other to get into the goal so in the meanwhile I went ahead changed from my tv to my headsets there was sound but the ball race music Just stopped playing but the music came back at the bonus round

I think there is a thing where music and sounds of a game are divided on headsets and this has happened to me, So I think it is a problem with your headsets. Sorry if it is not, but that is just what I think.

Pretty sure that it was not divided cause I’ve turned it back to the TV and still same thing no music and regular sounds ballrace continues with all sound intact just without the music

This sounds more like an Unreal engine issue. It seems to do okay at switching audio devices while in-game but not all the time.

1 Like

Oh alright thank you well i mean I’ve tried but I guess that is something out of even your hands

I’ve actually seen this problem in many games, using the Unreal engine or not. Certain sounds, or all sounds will cut out completely when switching audio sources mid game.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.