[0.4.2.0] Media Players: Twitch is bugged

Twitch is completely muted and cannot be fixed even with adding the url parameters that supposedly unmute Twitch. Volume slider does nothing for Twitch.

1 Like

Have you tried opening Twitch in the overlay browser? Or clearing the overlay browser cookies?

1 Like

I have ALWAYS had this problem too. And the overlay browser is how I get all my links. I have tried clearing cookies as well, no success.

Although I don’t have the same issue your having, it is almost impossible to watch twitch streams through the media player because of not being able to get past the; “The broadcaster indicated that the channel is intended for mature audiences”.As far as I’m aware, there isn’t a way to bypass this, and with the new twitch TOS, almost every channel has this now.

On top of that, the streams that don’t have the warning I can only watch for about 30 seconds before doing a complete freeze.

Video Proof of both: https://plays.tv/s/LfZtf_0sMEYf

Thanks, clearing browser cache and cookies worked for me. However, “continue watching” is unclickable for mature audience streams. Regardless, I appreciate the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.