[0.14.5.0] Virus Survivor and Infected Leaderboard Inaccurate Updating Bug

The leaderboards “Top Total Kills as Survivor” and “Top Total Kills as Infected” for the Virus gamemode have inaccurate kill counts. Kills counts on the leaderboard are lower than what the players have actually gotten in-game. For example, about 50 in-game kills as survivor may equal a 1 kill increase on the “Top Total Kills as Survivor” leaderboard. This may vary between player to player.

Steps to Reproduce

Playing the Virus gamemode and getting kills as Survivor and/or Infected will lead to this bug.

What I expected to happen

I expect accurate kill counts to be displayed on the Virus leaderboards. For example, I expect 50 in-game kills as survivor to equal a 50 kills increase on the “Top Total Kills as Survivor” leaderboard.

What happened

All players of Virus have inaccurate kill counts on both leaderboards, and kills counts on the leaderboard are lower than what the players have actually gotten in-game.

Notes / Media

This bug has been ongoing since around September 2021 based on my experience. It may have been ongoing for considerably longer according to other players.