[0.13.3.2] Whirl-a-Fish balls jittering a lot more than usual

I play Whirl a Fish in the arcade a lot because my computer usually is pretty laggy (lol). However, when I logged on today after the new updates/christmas being over, I went and discovered that the whirl-a-fish balls were not behaving like normal, and were shakking a lot more than usual, overall just more chaotic, making it harder to get any good points. I would understand if the game was made harder, but this seemed a lot more like a bug on my end. I hope this gets resolved or fixed, because it’s my main source of tickets!

1 Like

What’s your average FPS while playing?

1 Like

Update: My issue on USEAST1 is also the same, and my ping is slightly lower.

[0.13.5.2] Bumping this because it’s a yikes. My FPS isn’t generally an issue, but this desync…
A few weeks ago this wasn’t as prominent of an issue but it has since gotten worse. This is with like a 50ms ping to USWEST2 and you can see my FPS in the top right corner. Here’s some video. At this rate the jackpot is impossible.

Save me from this agony

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, but my FPS is between 18-30 usually. I pretty much gave up on the Whirl-A-Fish because getting any balls to fall into the high-scoring holes has pretty much became impossible. It feels as if the balls are almost too bouncy.

1 Like

^^ This has been happening to me since the update before the double XP fishing… It’s the main ticket game I play, and since the update the balls jitter like crazy sometimes & it’s super hard to get the jackpot but if I do, it doesn’t register. It stays a gray color and then I have to ctrl esc.
I get around 60-90 fps on my rtx 3080. But every server has this problem for me whether I have 70 ping or 150 ping.

We’re working on a fix for this.

2 Likes