[0.12.1.2] ZM Controller Aiming is Inverted by Default

Aiming in ZM with a controller is really awkward since it’s inverted by default (you have to tilt the stick down to aim up, etc.). Turning on aim invert in the settings doesn’t affect this at all, and it stays inverted either way.

2 Likes

Tower doesn’t really have any controller support so I doubt this will be fixed until that becomes a real priority, hopefully it gets fixed since ZM seems like a great game mode for using a controller.

Where are you getting that idea from?

1 Like

Unless things have changed, tower has the generic U4 controller bindings. I don’t use a controller so I wouldn’t know.

It’s got these, and Zombie Massacre used to work pretty well it controller, which I doubt was because of a pre-made UE4 config. Also Accelerate has it’s own control scheme, like the stick isn’t just WASD, the configs change based off the gamemode.

2 Likes

Glad to see that tower has some real bindings now, I didn’t even know they existed until now. My guess for the lack of aim inverting is probably due to it being for a camera, not a top down shooter, but if the rest of zombie massacre’s bindings are working I don’t see how something like that got missed.