[0.12 1.2] Items missing in my inventory, items i bought were remplaced by others, etc

Hello !

I’m not sure how this is possible but basically I’ve been trying to do a condo as co-op with someone and so I went and bought a load of stuff in the shops.

What happened is now that I’m in the condo looking in the inventory and I want to place items, almost all items I bought in the furniture shop (the one where there’s also a PNJ that sell the condos) have been replaced by random other items from the same shop I KNOW for sure I never bought. I went back to check in the shop and when I look up the items available for buying, I can see that the items I did want to buy and bought are shown as owned (for as many I bought) and those I have in my inventory and did not want are in fact shown as 0 owned. I also bought a bunch of aquariums, and stuff from the season shop (trees, rocks, fountains) to put in the house and none of them are showing up in my inventory.

I’m not getting what the problem is here and I can’t seem to find other topics about this problem.

Other problem maybe linked to that is that I’m missing a bunch (ok all of them BUT one) of plush toys I won in the arcade. I had a ton of them I kept to put in the condo and also some I bought with tickets at the arcade and none of them except the banana are showing up in my inventory.

So yeah, that’s a bit annoying !

Just to quickly rule something out, are you hosting the condo or is the other person? If it’s the other player you will see their inventory and not your own. Co-op condos only supports using the hosts inventory currently. There’s a future update planned that will allow multiple inventories to be used.

1 Like

Damn, that’s just it then. Yeah it was his condo I joined. Couldn’t find anything about it anywhere, that’s crazy.

Thank you, guess I’ll just have to wait for that update !

well, to be more exact, multiple inventories will be able to be used in community condos, which will ne rather a dedicated server, so I don’t think it will be the same thing as your own condos, just for you to know