[0.12.0.1] Items Uploaded to Workshop Rotate Differently than Uploaded

So, I’ve asked the Discord a few times and I don’t know what to say because I can’t seem to find anything consistent.

I use Blender 2.90. All of them are rotated the same way using the transform tool and all at 90 degree angles. There is no rotation using the side-menu.

When I first uploaded items, I didn’t really care so they were uploaded at random angles with unreliable results.

When I uploaded the first few after caring about the rotation, using the default view of “1” on the Numberpad on Y gave a head-on view with upload to Workshop and then a 190 degree turn upon actual upload. Cool. Adjusted my future stuff for that.

When I corrected and uploaded the next few, the default view of “3” on the Numberpad on the X gave a head-on view with upload to the Workshop and then a 180-degree turn upon actual upload. What?

As far as I can tell, there is no way to change the default rotation in the actual Workshop uploader thing–just whether or not the item is emissive and/or transparent, or toon-shaded.

All other settings remain the same–flattened along Z so that the item will stand, top of the item is the top when uploaded. It’s literally just whatever the z rotation is that I can’t seem to be able to convince is what I want. I just want some predictability. By-in-large it doesn’t matter for furniture items or stuff you’re going to set down and rotate in-condo. But, as I said, these are physics items that are being picked up. I’m just looking for some predictability.

Can someone tell me what the magical view setting is for me to save and export the item so that when I upload it to Workshop, when you pick up the item it actually faces you? When I ask the Discord, they want to know al l of the details of what I’m doing with it and why. That couldn’t matter less. I want to be able to pick up a workshop physics item and have it face me. That’s it. That’s the whole of what I want.

Thanks in advance.

Current:
View in-game:

Matches “9” view along X in Blender:

Uploaded in “3” view along X in Blender (how it was uploaded as a correction to make this the face-on view in Workshop upload):

Previously:

Uploaded as “1” view in Workshop because this was what showed as the head-on in Blender:

In-Game View / “9” Key view in Blender:

Workshop Upload / “3” Key view in Blender:

I already stashed the othe ritem so I can’t grab the in-game view of it anymore, but there is only 1 crease on the item. I’ve uploaded it 5 times at different angles ranging from 45 to 75. That crease is always there. So, while I want to say, “just do it to the 9-key view” it doesn’t work.

And the reason I know there is no rotation outside of the transform tool is because they’re all pumpkins for the purpose of testing. It has happened to other items, as well.