[0.10.1.0] Media Player Multiple Skips

In the Plaza, you can vote skip multiple times.

This was tested to work in the following locations:

1. Bowling Alley
  2. Movie Theater
  3. Project 12
  4. Beach Houses
2 Likes

Have you tried with multiple players watching? Because if you are the only one watching it’ll just let you vote skip immediately.

I have tried with around 2-3 players watching the same media player as me.

I can confirm, this is easily replicable by just spamming the skip button. This also works in the Arcade.

2 Likes

I have also had the same issue happen to me in both theatres with multiple people around as well as tested to see if it would let me skip multiple times with other people in the room (with their permission). It did.

1 Like

I really kinda don’t want it to be fixed, though, because there are people putting s* up for 2 or 3 hours that then go AFK and you just don’t want to listen to it. I really wish that there was a separate jukebox in the arcade–even if we had to pay tokens into it–and the TV was isolated to that room up there. I actually haven’t played arcade in a few weeks because fighting for domination over the television just isn’t worth it, and I’d rather just have TU going than 8 programs in order to listen to music while I grind Birde Seede another 10 hours.

1 Like

They don’t need to be in the room.

Maybe we can suggest a feature that allows for much less votes to skip a video hosted by someone that is AFK. If this wasn’t fixed, then anyone could just come over and grief the theater by skipping everyone’s videos.

1 Like

I think they should lose their place in line if they go AFK, and I think that if they D/C from the server their selections should disappear with them unless another player has upvoted to them

1 Like

This bug is fixed in Update 0.11.0.0. Thank you mac!

1 Like