[0.0.6.2] (Minigolf) Cinematic Camera Reset on Out of Bounds

In short: I hit my ball out of bounds when it was in a cinematic camera area. When it returned to play, the cinematic camera had deactivated.

So here’s the deal: I’m playing Minigolf on Waterhole and get to hole 18. I try to hit my ball into the conveyor thing (I’m not sure what it’s called) that takes you to the minecart (a cinematic camera activates when you enter the area), but I mistime my hit and don’t make it in the thing. It comes down on my ball and my ball doesn’t react in any way to the thing (not sure if this is a separate bug or just a temporary thing), making the level impossible to finish. Just because I could, I hit my ball fullspeed into the wall, causing it to gain enough height to get out of bounds. Once my ball returns to play, the cinematic camera was no longer in effect, even though I was in the zone. Here’s some screens to show what I mean:

To add to this: The little white conveyor cart has NO collisions at all, you can’t finish that hole.

Thanks for your report! This has been forwarded straight to our Trello board. You can track its status there (it takes a couple minutes to show up on Trello).

1 Like

Fixed.

1 Like