Zombie Massacre

This is the only game I’ve been waiting on since release of TU. I hope it gets done in the coming months. My friends and I used to play it for hours on end. I miss playing it so much, not much else to do except gamble since I dont really enjoy the other modes. although laser tag is fun when you can get people to play it with

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Auto Shotgun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Rocket Launcher” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Spas-12” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“M4A1” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Dual UZI” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

10 Likes

[ul][li]“Laser Rifle” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Retro Guitar” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

11 Likes

[ul][li]“Sledge Hammer” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Survivor - Blade Trap” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][li]“Scientist - Blackhole” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][li]“Electrician - Home-made Turret” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][li]“Journalist - Radio Tower” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][li]“Mercenary - Automatic Laser Protection System” has been checked off on the “Player Classes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

It is coming along quite nicely! Can’t wait for the test beta!

1 Like

Say hello to ma little frend

1 Like

Man, Tony would’ve been even deadlier if he’d used a minigun. Although, picturing him in that scene with a minigun instead of a Tommy gun is actually pretty hilarious

1 Like

Man, this is coming along so well! Art almost done?! Can’t wait.

[ul][li]“Handgun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][li]“Tommy Gun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][li]“Medieval Sword” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

Wow, coding already?

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Magnum” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“UZI” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Katana” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][li]“Baseball Bat” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Sledge Hammer” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Medevil Sword” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Retro Guitar” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][li]“Guitar” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][li]“Axe” has been checked off on the “Weapons (code)” checklist.[/li][li]“Axe” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Tommy Gun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Chainsaw” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

yes.

2 Likes