Zombie Massacre

[ul][li]“Gameplay/Player: Droppable Item System” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“Gameplay: Player character classes” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Base Zombie: AI state: Chase” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“Base Zombie: AI state: Attack” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“Base Zombie: AI state: Idle/Eating” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“Base Zombie: AI state: Wander” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Yay, progress!
EDIT: Also, is this a typo?

8 Likes

[ul][li]“Crossbow” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Magnum” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Handgun” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Baseball Bat” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][li]“Katana” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Yes it is, but that is a great typo.

9 Likes

What? You guys don’t normally explode friendly NPCs? I’m disappointed!

3 Likes

If this checkbox means that NPCs may be added, I think the concept of being able to trade points ( from killing zombies which are later turned into Units ) for weapons would be a neat feature. Or maybe even trading your combo ability for weapons.

Really happy to see progress on this, ZM is one of my favorites from GMT.

So the plan is that at the end of each round you’ll get Units for the points you’ve gotten that round AND the points persist each round this time. You can spend the points on Zombie Massacre only upgrades for that match only. These upgrades are like fast movement, more power to the powerups, etc.

4 Likes

This is neat, however I feel like if purchasing upgrades subtracts points and thus Units woukd be really neat, seeing as it would serve as a reward for playing well without upgrades helping you.

I disagree. Having to decide between earning units or getting to play with the cool stuff wouldn’t be fun IMO. Plus, it would generate much salt (“we lost because you didn’t upgrade!11!,!”).
I’d rather have different difficulties to choose.

6 Likes

I really had a blast with Zombie Massacre in GMod Tower. I had played the gamemode countless times and kept on enjoying it along with Virus. Can’t wait to see it again in Tower Unite! :grin:

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Base Zombie: Health” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“Base Zombie: Damaging players” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“Base Zombie: Push away other zombies so they don’t get stuck together” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

that could be useful in a black friday…

[ul][li]“Gameplay/Player: Player Death” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Final shooting mechanics” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“Zombie Arena Spawn Manager: Manage zombies (limit, spawn rate, class spawn rate)” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“Flamethrower” has been checked off on the “Weapons (art)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“HUD: Damage notes” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Gameplay: Difficulty manifest” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][li]“Gameplay: Character manifest” has been checked off on the “Main Game” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes