World of Catsacks!

I made a world map out of catsacks, 2230 of them, in preparation for the catsack update.
It’s ‘fairly’ accurate, enjoy :smiley:

And here’s a floating platform, with a chair aiming at a transparent canvas outlining the map!

32 Likes

hey I live there

Jokes aside, good work. Did you buy those, or win them at Spintowin?

5 Likes

I had 780 from Spin to win, then started the world map and only got Africa, west Europe and outline of South America. And realised that I must finish it so after a long time on Video Poker I got a bunch of jackpots to afford the rest :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do you plan on opening them?

9 Likes

I do! It will be a shame to destroy the image but It’ll be fine, I achieved the screenshots of it completed so I’m happy with that ahha.
Plus I have to try get myself one of those sweet cosmic catsacks from t1>t2>t3>t4 :wink:

7 Likes

live opening party when

4 Likes

Who knows, likely as soon as update happens due to not being able to contain myself >.<
There are others out there with even more catsacks prepared though so it will be fun to see what everyone else has done, suffice to say there will be a great many catsacks opened after the update :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, i can see my house from here.

Well done for having the patience to make something like this. (same goes for everyone else and their insane projects)

1 Like

Nice to know where I live is one big catsack

4 Likes

THIS IS SO COOL. i like how you put islands too like hawaii and stuff. maybe instead of opening them you should sell them all and get enough money to buy the cosmic catsacks. (unless you’re already rich)

2 Likes

never in my life did I assume that my catsack would be lined up, en masse, into the shape of a world map
truly I am astounded

8 Likes

where did Canada go?

1 Like

Thanks all :smiley:

2 Likes

Why would he boringly murder them?
WHEN HE CAN BLEND THEM TO DEATH

4 Likes

god damn fantastic job

1 Like

I’m holding back tears… this picture is so powerful