Without gambling, what would be the fastest way to make money?

Currently sitting on 100,000 trying to buy the underwater condo, I am wondering what the fastest way to make money is?

1 Like

I know you don’t want to gamble, but in my opinion, playing Texas Hold 'Em if the fastest way you can increase your cash, supposing you know when to stop betting and you can find someone to play in the high stake room with you.

Ball race is pretty decent. Two to three players (including you) is ideal, because everyone is guaranteed a winning bonus. Focus on getting the melons when there are only a couple of people with you (but don’t bother getting more than 20 per round). It doesn’t take long to play through a course, and it is a relaxing, simple game to play. A couple of hours of ball race should net you a good amount.

I enjoy playing virus too. There are 10 rounds in virus and you can get about 1500 per round if you come first (by getting most kills during the round) and survive with another player, if I am not mistaken.

If you aren’t going to gamble, you should just focus on having fun in the minigames, and not focus too much on your earnings. I made about 400k in a couple of weeks of light play, mostly in minigames but also some Texas Hold 'em.

3 Likes

Gambling isn’t the fastest way to make money IMO. Virus is, if you don’t outright suck at it

3 Likes

I would agree. The payouts are pretty strong if you get 1st or 2nd, rounds are fast paced, there’s like 10 or 12 rounds. It just sucks cuz not alot of people can ever be found playing simultaneously.

1 Like

I kinda think BR (Ball race) is the best way to earn U .
You still need 3 players

1 Like

Glxy is possibly the fastest map for that.

Tried Virus last night, its pretty fast and fun.
Depending on other player’s teamwork I can net a lot of units per minute.

2 Likes

Mini-golf is good because you get a lot of money from all the rounds. If you know the map, or if it isn’t too hard, then you can get a lot of hole in ones or at least part most of the time. Despite this, I prefer ballrace

1 Like

I’d say either mini-golf or ball race.

2 Likes

UCH has proven to be a quite nice way to get money for me, I could get 30k units in around… 30 minutes? I didn’t keep track, but all the rounds were going by so fast, and I was rapidly earning units cause of that. The more players in the lobby, the better as they could swarm the dragon easier. That’s how I think it would be better, anyways.

1 Like

UCH? It’s LC now

1 Like

I believe it might actually be better to farm Nimbus for units. Every level can be completed in sub 10 seconds, and it doesn’t take long to rack up a ton of money.

1 Like

Overall you get 15200 (7200+800*10) Units from a Strike Only Bowling game.
One of those games takes me about 6 mins.
If for an hour I can play bowling and get all strikes, I’d be getting 152000 Units.

2 Likes

Honestly the best way to earn credits is to grab some friends and play some games together. Since the increase of credits you’ll get atleast 10,000 per game in Virus.

1 Like