Will idlescreens be a thing again?

12 Likes

Aww, I remember! These would be a welcome sight in the theater if no other video is playing. Just have to make a new video recap each month.

4 Likes

Those are awesome! I’d love to see something like that be added to TU.

4 Likes

Awwww I remember those <3 Not a lot of people use the public theater these days but I still find these pretty cool!

4 Likes

Agreed. It really needs some love to drive people back in. I always loved Cinema mode in Gmod.

2 Likes

Double agreed. I used to go to the theater all the time in Gmod tower and yet, I’ve been playing TU since the ball race alpha and I think I’ve been in the theater maybe 3 or 4 times.

2 Likes

I mean… nothing stops you from going there, no? It’s pretty much the same as the GMT version, too. But yeah, idlescreens would be great, either way.
And I still think the Theater should pay out units.

1 Like

The theater is the same there’s just so many other alternatives in the condo that give you so much more freedom that makes it superior

2 Likes

Pretty much. Using the projector, you can make a way bigger screen as well. How could we bring people back to the theater?

I can’t figure out any ideas myself, having any type of Unit reward would just lead to abusing.

1 Like

Well for starters, update the concession stand with items (like the throwable popcorn).

People will likely buy a bunch and use it everywhere except the theater, though.

It could be restricted to the Theater boundaries only.

Throwable popcorn would be awesome actually, having it exclusive to the theater would be a step in the right direction IMO

2 Likes