Why I never visit the steam forums for Tower Unite

14 Likes

Jeeeesus.

Pretty insensitive and so stupid, like, the price is RIGHT THERE

3 Likes

And the FAQ pinned at the top, how can’t they just check if it answer what they ask .-.

It’s a pretty frequently asked question

And then they go on and complain about the game costing money after they find out.

“15$ WTF I can’t aford vis gam, I better play The Division”

3 Likes

Jesus, I can’t believe there are such oblivious people.

P.S.: Thanks for remembering me the existence of these forums. I’m having such a good time reading all the posts.

2 Likes

I frequently visit the steam discussions, and can confirm it’s not the nicest place to be in. Pixeltail Games Forums are bae.

1 Like

Mac added a sticky with the prices. Woo

1 Like

You have a good time reading them? It gives me cancer.

next time i see this asked on steam i am going to jump down the stairs

Next time I see this I’m going to jump the stairs. :hocho::gun:

1 Like

“GUYZ, GMTOWER IS FREE SO MAEK TOWER UNITES FREEZ. I HATE U ALL, YOU SUCK GO DIE IN A FIRE PLZ KILL YOUR SELZ.”

• Timmy (5)

I find it ironic that they most likely paid more or just as much as this to get GMTower, and because it’s one combined price, instead of 2 or 3 other games paid separately that people just think it will be free or under $5. It’s annoying how people don’t realize how much work and effort it takes to make a good game like Tower Unite. Ironically if it were a Microtransaction / monthly paid filled game like most people want, there would be more of a backlash than this costing money.

1 Like

Someone complains that Tower Unite is 15$, meanwhile they have Minecraft/GTA V/Borderlands 2, which are games that cost WAY more.

Honestly, the people that complain that TU won’t be free are people that have not even the slightest knowledge of the video game market, they literally put GMod gamemodes and standalone games in the same basket (by saying that TU should be free becasue GMT is free). I am definitely getting annoyed by the whiners that can’t get over an extremely fair and merciful price of 15$.

3 Likes

I remember visiting the steam forums on the same topic; Tower Unite.
I cringed so much, I never returned.