Who else is excited about the new update? AND FOREST!

It will be around 5 gigs but I feel bad for the people with bad internet but it will be installed eventually. No need to brag but going back to normal TU from LC took only like 15 minutes so it should be around 30 - 40 minutes for me. (Internet is good no need to brag as said)

1 Like

source pl0x

From internal testing with the new map data (Unreal 4.14 changed how lighting is stored in maps) and the engine changes from a whole, the new update is around 5GB from what I’ve seen. IT could be a little more, or a little less.

I believe the move to the LC Beta was around 3 GB give or take and that was just with LC maps, you throw all the other lobby maps into the equations your looking at another 1.5GB.

6 Likes

I mean, Mac said it might not be in the update but is it basically confirmed now that it’s in?

I simply said how big the update’s file size will be.

Oh, RIP. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

i am so excited because tower rooftop and my favourite gmt map, forest!!

2 Likes

Exactly why I’m excited! Hopefully it’s out by this week or next week. Prob next week is a good estimate if I’m right. @Caboose700

I’m excited because of the lobby updates and Little Crusaders.

2 Likes

I’m excited for Forest (memories are back), condo roof top, launchers (don’t have to use jetpack so much), and LC to see everyone enjoy and love it! <3

UCH was my favorite gamemode in GMTower for a while, I’m glad to see it come back as LC! I’m excited for Forest too!

Mhm.