What's your first reactions about tower unite?

I do, have you tried this? Not sure if you'll be able to run Tower Unite? Try this UE4 performance tester

1 Like

Yes I have, I got 62 frames, do you think that’s good? What are your frames?

If you’re getting over 60 fps, then you’re fine.

1 Like

62fps is on the lowest and 20fps is the highest but I think I will just play as low as possible cause it looks fine, thx btw :smiley:

Keep in mind, the actual game will be more demanding than that performance tester. That being said, if you can’t run the tester, you don’t really have a chance at running the full game.

Tower Unite has not yet had the chance to be optimized, so don’t let Alpha Performance create a benchmark in your mind. The game in the end is being designed to run on older hardware as well as newer hardware. I believe some testing is done internally on older laptops.

1 Like

I can run it very well so I think it should be fine. :smiley: thx though

1 Like

Why is this topic quiet?

The active forum members have already said their reaction.

1 Like

Me all along

2 Likes

Or maybe how about this?

During this month’s livestream & saw the beach for the condos: (Me) A beach in a condo?!? BEACH PARTY!!! :smiley:
During this month’s livestream & saw the laser tag for the first time: (Me) Daaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuum
During this month’s livestream & saw the big condo lobby: (Me) Now that’s a huge condo lobby they got
During this month’s livestream & saw the upgraded lighting for the tower condo lobby entrance: (Me) Man that looks good
I know this is alot, but trust me. You’ll like those things you saw on the livestream