What's your first reactions about tower unite?

I believe so.

If Tower Unite didn’t get funded, they wouldn’t have any money to continue doing what they were already doing, and would have to look for other jobs, thus ending GMT development because lack of funds.

Oh, snap.

1 Like

I actually was going to move on from Gmod Tower, but then a freind unknowingly messaged me about tower unite.
Me:

So i redownloaded the gmod tower content, and went back on, backed the kickstarter, etc.
But, i pretty much thought it was gonna fail, seeing as the Kickstarter goal was $100,000, but then the indiegogo came, and i’m pretty sure everyone can guess how that turned out.

If anyone remembers this…( http://www.gmtower.org/forums/index.php?topic=10050.msg75602#msg75602 ) Tower unite was the reason i was back so quick.

Once Tower Unite sucseeded, i knew at that point that there is no seperating me from Gmod Tower, (Unless its Tower Unite cough) and that Tower Unite will be a game that is played for years to come!

2 Likes

@Tanooki_Jon 3 days later… I’m Bacckk! LEL.

Reason I thought it was Unity cause I remember Zak showing shots of him importing the condo into Unity in the old Skype chat. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If I recall correctly, the team looked at several engines and exported models in them before settling on Unreal Engine. I believe Unity was at one point being considered but the Networking was poor compared to Unreal.

2 Likes

Oh thank god they didn’t go with Unity. Unreal is so much better

2 Likes

Ikr?

2 Likes

This is kind getting empty, anymore people have reactions to this game?

If they did, im sure they would post them.

yeah, this happens on this forum, old posts get buried under new posts and people never look back at them or else people say its necroing, that means you would have to recreate a post forever in order to let it stay

1 Like

Dayumn.

Or you could… you know… bump the post. That’s what most people do on Forums when people don’t respond right away.

if it adds any use, its allowed

1 Like

I was excited for it, I really wanted it to get it funded, then Greenlit on steam. When I found it was I was excited AF. But my biggest worry so far is if I can run it :frowning:,

1 Like

There was a thread somewhere with a link to an Unreal engine 4 performance tester(I think that was the name). If you can find it you might be able to get an idea

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/not-sure-if-youll-be-able-to-run-tower-unite-try-this-ue4-performance-tester/337

I did test it, I went to its max setting and i got a constant 60

1 Like

Well, then you have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

My reactions are honest and i’m sorry about the start of my reactions.

Guy In Chat: Did everyone here about tower unite?! I said no so I checked it out… I LOSE ALL OF MY GMOD STUFF! ALL OF MY MONEY SO THEY CAN MAKE IT AGAIN BUT JUST IN STANDALONE!

Watches Trailer: This is soo stupid…!

Learns More: Wow! This is turning out to look really cool!

Gets Glued To It: GIVE ME NOW! NNOOOWWWW!

Today: I don’t think my computer will run this ;-; IT BETTER! D:

EDIT: Does anyone running the alpha have a laptop? I might need a desktop to run it but this laptop is pretty good…