What gameworld (after Little Crusaders) should be next? (UNOFFICIAL)

Soo yeah i was thinking what gameworld would you all like to see after Little Crusaders will release

• Accelerate
  • Panic At Horror Hill
  • Slaughter Day Night Live (SDNL)
  • Zombie Massacre
  • Fix Planet Panic plz, it was my favourite gamemode 4ever <3

0 voters

Most likely accelerate since it was going to come before little crusaiders.

2 Likes

Accelerate was not planned to arrive before little crusaders. The accelerate clip in the Kickstarter / IGG trailer was just for the trailer to show off bits of the game.

We need zombie massacre next plz

Accelerate all the way.
I voted for Accelerate in the last poll about which gamemode they should work on next.

3 Likes

Actually it was. They had that poll about which gamemode to make next and Accelerate won and yet they decided to make Little Crusaders anyway.

4 Likes

Madmijk voted for Planet Panic XD

The vote wasn’t supposed to determine the next gamemode, it was just supposed to help the team decide which gamemode they should make next. Seems like they found little crusaders more appropriate.

1 Like

It’s best for the dev team to rework Planet Panic first before making a brand new gamemode again.

1 Like

Well, he is working on a map for Planet Panic, so it makes sense that he would want it reworked.

I’d be happy to see Accelerate introduced as soon as possible. After all the bugs in the GMT version (Source Karts), it’d be nice to have a racing game mode that people are actually excited to play now. It was really just dependent on your ping in Source Karts. If it was higher, there was actually input lag for your steering, making it essentially unplayable at 200+ ping or more. Seeing how they fixed the input lag for Ball Race, it’ll be nice to see if they can pull of the same fix with Accelerate, too.

Planet Panic needs an overhaul, but If there’s another gameworld well that would be SNL(because weapon prediction)

2 Likes

For those curious, here’s the poll that was mentioned.

Accelerate had a 37% vote and Little Crusaders had a 34% vote, with the third highest being Zombie Massacre at only 17% of the vote (at least half of the aforementioned options). As stated before, this was only to gauge the community and to use as a guideline, not as a certainty. Accelerate and Little Crusaders were very close, so it’s no surprise that one of those two was picked to work on next. Assuming the pattern returns, Accelerate would likely be the next candidate.

Again, though, that’s not a certainty.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s been so long since I looked at that post, I could’ve sworn Accelerate has a bigger lead than that. Makes sense now that I saw that.

I’d like to see a game world that hasn’t been in GMT, like Panic at Horror Hill.

Personally I really liked source karts but it didnt have enough maps.

1 Like

Yeah, and the fact that there’s already animation a kart model, we can expect accelerate for the next gameworld.

1 Like

I’m not surprised that everyone voted for Accelerate