What a Legend

so i decided to make a funney joek, and this is what it was: How do you walk in tower unite?
this was Zaks Responce…

Our control-scheme is based on a system on mnemonics.
When you want to walk in the game, you must first consider the word “Walk”…

“Walk”, a four letter word… so there must be four keys on the keyboard for walking.
Notice the first letter ‘W’ and how it precedes the remainder of the word.
It comes before the “alk” part, a “foreword” in the novel that is “Walk” if you will.
So to walk forward, you must press ‘W’, simple, elegant.

Once you have located the means of forward locomotion you will notice two adjacent keys on your keyboard ‘Q’ and ‘E’. Neither of these letters appear anywhere in the word “Walk” so ignore them.

But pay close attention to second letter in “Walk”, ‘a’.
the ‘a’ in “Walk” is located to the “left” of the remainder of the word, the imaginary “lk” portion.
Thus it follows that you must press ‘A’ to walk left.

From this point forward it’s intuitive geometry on your keyboard:
press ‘S’ to walk back because it is behind ‘W’
press ‘D’ to walk right because it is on the right side of ‘A’ (and it is not ‘S’)

I hope this clarifies things for you, and further enhances your Tower Unite experience.
-Zak

what a goddamn legend

4 Likes

I mean, did this really deserve it’s own thread. All you did was quote the existing post and then copied my response to it. Anybody can just go to the original post to see this exact thing. And if you wanted to respond to it, you could’ve done so in the original thread.

8 Likes

Why is this a thread? And if it had to be why is it not in off topic? I don’t see how this has anything to do with Tower.