Welcome Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

Welcome, Welcome!

Today I show you one of my recent Creation. Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza!

Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza has 2 main halls, 4 Toilet Rooms, 1 Storage Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Office, 1 Meeting Room and of course a Security Room!

Entrance:

Main Hall #1:

Kitchen:

Office Room:

Meeting Room:

Main Hall #2:

Kid’s Cove:

Toilet Room ( one of four ):

Security Room:

Storage Room ( yes, it’s empty ):

Well that’s it. Hope you enjoyed it. It took me 2 - 4 weeks to build it. Plus I took a big break from Tower Unite once.
It cost me at least 4 million Units.

If you don’t know. Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza is from the game called Five Night’s at Freddy’s.

Blue Guy, Milkman, Skeleton Cashier: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrDotMadness
Five Night’s at Freddy’s © Scott Cawthon

14 Likes

I don’t like FNaF too much, but this is really good! 10/10

1 Like

I saw the post and thinked:
I don’t like FNAF but it’s a cool building

1 Like

FNAF?! NO! NOT FNAF!!!

Ok, it does look really neat though, you probably put a lot of time and effort into this.

3 Likes
1 Like

The instant I saw the security cameras in the store I thought “Someone’s gonna make a FNAF condo”

WELL WHAT DO YA KNOW

3 Likes

It could use a few minor details here and there to prevent walls/floors and decorations from feeling repetitive, but overall it’s a very nice build.

1 Like

Okay my post was “inappropriate” but it seems that i can’t express my opinion. So I’m going to post this instead

No need to be rude.

my decision. not yours.

1 Like

I already planned with the details but i dont have enough motivation to gather a few pictures and put them on the wall.

2 Likes

Looks like a garrys mod map lmao (no hate)

1 Like

lol I already posted that

That’s really cool actually! What did you use to make the building? I’m assuming a bunch of canvas blocks considering the 4 million units price tag.

Used Canvas Cubes for the walls, ceilings and for the gound and a few normal canvas for the window.

you mean a GoldSrc map? :c