Virus Sci-Fi Guns Art & Animation Pass

Card

https://trello.com/c/14dQGRn0/313-virus-sci-fi-guns-art-animation-pass

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

[ul][li]Sonic Shotgun Art[/li][li]Sonic Shotgun Animations[/li][li]Sonic Shotgun Sounds[/li][li]Plasma Autorifle Art[/li][li]Plasma Autorifle Animations[/li][li]Plasma Autorifle Sounds[/li][li]Sci-fi Handgun Art[/li][li]Sci-fi Handgun Animations[/li][li]Sci-fi Handgun Sounds[/li][/ul]

Attachments

6 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]Card’s description was updated.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Sonic Shotgun Art” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]The attachment “SonicShotgunNew.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

They grow up so fast ;(
Also, the brown parts look kinda weird on the otherwise futuristic shotgun.

1 Like

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I’m going to play with changing it to a black rubbery material and see how that looks.

2 Likes

Ever since i looked at this shotgun model i was getting a nagging feeling i’ve seen it somewhere. Went through about a day of agonizing history sifting and found what my mind was obsessing over.

Was this some inspiration or does scifi unfortunately all look the same?

1 Like

[ul][li]“Plasma Autorifle Art” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “36871dd1d919065acc29e585b4f1ada6.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

woop woop! it’s the development train!

[ul][li]“Sci-fi Handgun Art” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “PlasmaNewOld.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]The attachment “36871dd1d919065acc29e585b4f1ada6.jpg” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “dc913f2ee40b548a595ac17c0a1e1d2e.jpg” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Sci-fi Handgun Animations” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Sci-fi Handgun Sounds” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Plasma Autorifle Sounds” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Sonic Shotgun Sounds” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Plasma Autorifle Animations” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Sonic Shotgun Animations” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]Card has been closed.[/li][/ul]

1 Like