Virus - Infected Payouts

Go ahead. Virus will need as much tuning possible so that both sides of the game are fair

I just edited it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright. Well, let’s hope someone from Pixel can find some reasoning behind my suggestion. It would be nice if even one or two of the suggestions could make it in.

You shouldn’t be paid more for infecting the last survivor when hes on his own. There is less of a challenge in infecting him.

I’m agree with this :smiley:

1 Like

The whole point of the ‘GOTCHA’ is to encourage competition among the Infected too.

1 Like

I definitely agree with this. Whenever I play as the first infected, I usually get absolutely destroyed so there isn’t much incentive to play as it is. I would love an additional payout for that.

1 Like

Totally. One game in particular pitted me as the ‘alpha’ twice in a row. I’ve seen people go 3-4 times in a row with the starting infected. The motivation was totally removed on the 2nd start, considering it was clear from the get go that my chances of Units was pretty much erased during those rounds. :frowning:

I’m considering them.

4 Likes

Awesome. We’d be grateful for the changes, so long as the infected can get some kind of reward(s) changes thrown into the mix. :wink:

I have, in the upcoming 0.1.0.8 release, added these suggested payouts.

I have added:

Patient Zero - You successfully spread the virus. (5-200 Units, based on player count)
Biohazard - You infected {num} survivors (max 3). (25 * {num} Units)
Bringer of Death - Infected the last survivor remaining. (50 Units)

8 Likes

What about the “Top Killer” payouts? Are those removed on next patch to be replaced with the time survived? Sorry if it’s a silly question, by the way!

I still like the top killer payouts.

Length of survived time would be really easy to farm, sadly.

1 Like

Ah, well then! Hopefully the new infected payouts should encourage infected to actually try and infect.

You’re the best.

Nice Suggestion!!!

Mac posted this in the discord a few minutes ago. Looks like its happening!

1 Like

YASYASYASYAS

yesh.

Thanks for actually reading and taking suggestions <3

YAY! I’m so glad our suggestions were taken on board. I’m looking forward to infecting people now. :wink: