Virus and Waterhole (Mini Golf) Unplayable

As much as I love Tower Unite and it’s mini games, I do occasionally have some serious problems when it comes to optimization. Both Virus and the map Waterhole for Mini Golf apparently really hates Radeon users and some Nvidia users from what I noticed as well. The games keep freezing up constantly even with settings turned down making it hard for folks like me to even stay alive. Again I’ll paste my specs here for reference. I’m not sure if you guys are already pushing optimization patches soon, but would greatly like to know if its possible to look at this issue.

Processor: AMD FX™-8370 Eight-Core Processor
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43
Memory (RAM): G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB (RX 400 Series)

I’ve had no problems with this lately, and my brother and I both use crappy nvidia graphics card

I cant speak for Virus, since I havent really played it. But I have everything on max all the time with an R9 270X, and I havent really had any major issues with mini-golf. Infact it ran even better of course, when I had a few settings, like dynamic lighting turnt off

Might be your AMD processor, they’re typically not that good

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.