Very official Non-Zelda Thread

I think my personal favorite Zelda game has to go to Majora’s Mask. I can easily see if people don’t enjoy the three day mechanic, but I personally enjoyed it. Plus, collecting all the masks was so much fun.

Getting the final mask made the final boss way too easy, though…

1 Like

I haven’t actually beaten Majora’s Mask yet because back when i played it i was terrified of the Ben Drowned creepypasta and stopped playing. But i’m hoping to get Majora’s Mask 3D sometime so i can finally get that done.

That escalated quickly

Hold on -insert your name here- I’m let you finish, but Twilight Princess is the best Zelda Game. Just saying boys B)

1 Like

oh well, seems like people just completely ignore so called “dead” threads

I don’t!
:heart_eyes:

Anyone here gonna be playing Twilight Princess HD?
I pre-ordered it a couple months ago and it comes out in a week so i’m pretty excited. :smile:

in my opinion dolphin emulator with some changes to it is HD enough for me, some say its even better…

Remember when Nintendo tweeted this?

The Legend of #Zelda for #WiiU will launch in 2015. #Nintendo

— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) June 10, 2014

Those were the days… :cry:

2 Likes

sneak peak of TU mods
I need to practise animation since its the hardest thing to do surprisingly enough

2 Likes

wut? TU mods??? how you do dis?

1 Like

It’s just UE4 stuff, nothing special. It’s not an actual mod for TU, and even if it was, it would be breaking the EULA.

1 Like

handy to practise making stuff so when mods are finally implemented i just have to import the stuff and its done

1 Like

Bump, anything about Breath of the Wild anyone?

hey, didn’t they used to have midna in GMT? surely you could get the animation from there if its not taken down yet?

1 Like

i don’t know how to get the animation, i do have all the things exported but i don’t know how to get the animation into blender

theres a way somehow. tried googling it or looking at facepunch forums on how to export source animations or something?

1 Like

thanks for the help, i’ll see if i can find some stuff

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Blender_Source_Tools_Help literally the first result.

1 Like