User vs Moderation/Staff Team

Okay, so here’s a little game that I’ve seen on other forums, but never here. It’s really quite a simple game. The users try to post, without being interrupted by the mods (or admin)

The rules of the game are quite simple. It’s a counting game. So, I’ll start… 1 ! :sunglasses:

Now, the next user to post on here will post the number TWO, the one after that will post the number THREE, and so on and so forth. But, there’s a catch. If either a Mod or an admin makes a post in this topic, the count resets to zero. The only other rule is that: no user can post more than once in a row.

It also should be a rule that only one Mod is allowed to break the combo once in a row. Just to be fair. :stuck_out_tongue:
Admins, Designers, and Developers all count as mods (also some staff ranks that I missed without knowing)

Milestones:
We gotten :100: posts without a mod/staff post.
We gotten 200 posts without a mod/staff post.
We gotten 300 posts without a mod/staff post.
We gotten 1000 posts without a mod/staff post.

Leaderboards:
1st: @speck with 1691 (ok stop )
2nd: @Opacity with 730 (Wow, skipping numbers? shame.)
3rd: @LittleLuke with 728
4th @kakkiphu with 524
5th: @Plokit with 331
6th: @whoag with 323
7th: @Belgo with 298
8th: @CalculatorSpoon with 204
9th: @Spydermann with 143
10th: @NotGaylien with 131
As of now, I will expand to show the top 10. I will put hyperlinks on the top 10, But this doesn’t include current (October 19th, 2018, 7:58PM Eastern Time of this edit) as of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place holders. (Unless you are willing to look through 4913 posts and counting, I’m not.)

I’m planning to expand the leaderboards, Should I do so?

• Expand to show top 5
  • Expand to show top 10
  • Leave it be

0 voters

6 Likes

um ok

(Why 3 characters limit!)

because I can

5!!

le six

Eight

1 Like