User vs Moderation/Staff Team

A 21-sided die with 14 faces that come in parallel pairs and 7 faces that are not paired with a parallel face. These 7 faces lie on a middle band with heptagonal symmetry. When the die rests on one of these 7 faces, what you see from above is an edge. The rolled value is the 2-digit number written across the edge.

thats beautiful and

23 is cool because its prime and its a rebel. macdguy is not cool because he’s not prime B)
(pls don take this seriously)

some people have 24 boots.

i have 25 boots

26 and I lost the edit button on this forum. lmao (Saying that I can’t edit the scoreboard now lmao)

I think you should check up on the top page. That’s where the Edit button of the main forum is. Believe me, I’ve checked 27 times.

Either the edit button was broken after I checked. I checked again for the 29th time.

Try checking 30 times or more.

nope. Still does this. after I checked again. for the 31st time.

Go onto the title of the page.
Don’t make me remind u 32 times

@Agent2583 Still didn’t work. the 33rd time.

Yeah, I think this is a new thing with the forums where you can’t edit any post a certain number of days after it was initially posted. I tested this with 34 posts across various threads, including ones where my post was the top of the thread, and I could only edit recent posts. I’ll have to either check out if any thing can be changed in regards to that with Discourse, or if that is baked into every aspect of all of their forums. Either way, you or I could make a post about that in the “Meta” Sub-forum and maybe get some quick info there. But if there is no solution, then you could make a post every time one of the Devs come in that shows the top n-many scores and if the current chain is a new high score.

Updated the first post…
And ended this streak.

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Not Crash Unbreakable

2 Likes