User vs Moderation/Staff Team

Stupid “Must be at least 3 characters” system

5 Likes

:ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit​:ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good​:ok_hand::ok_hand:shit right​:ok_hand::ok_hand:there​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: right​:heavy_check_mark:there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ:100: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand::ok_hand:Good shit

6 Likes

wait
102 or 1

Well, this is 103

:anguished:

4 Likes

The Florida Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, also known as Amendment 2, was on the November 8, 2016, ballot in Florida as an initiated constitutional amendment. It was approved.

1 Like

1st: 100
2nd: 60
3rd: 48

Anyone wanna guess what he’s saying?

10 Likes

4 Likes

that meme is 2 good

1 Like

It’s time to quit the thread. We’ve finally achieved something, and it’s stupid to believe we’ll ever see the light of day again. Please don’t let us all hope to go further only to be violently forced into a mental submission for the rest of our lives.

Please tell me someone else understands this feeling. It’s hopeless, and it’s all a game to waste our time without bringing us to an agreeable conclusion. Numbers go on forever, you’ll find one goal always leads to another… and to know that some organization far more powerful than yourself only wishes to watch you suffer… it’s more pain than it’s worth.

numver four is tje best mi,ver

I wrote that with my eyes closed.

The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”

1 Like

Oh yeah? Try us.

No wait don’t. wait at least 6 days.

I’m moving up in the world
1 Like

Ayyyt lmao

Nein! I say, Nein!

4 Likes