Usable Camera

I think it would be cool to have your own camera in the game. You can use this camera to take pictures of your condo, friends and so on! You can also use this camera to take selfies because who doesn’t want that! :dog2: :grinning:

While I think this is a good idea in theory, I don’t really thin it would be added to the game as your can just use the steam screenshot feature. The only reason it works for GTA is the fact that the pictures are uploaded to their own social network, so unless TU was to have its own in game social network where the pictures could be stored, there isn’t really much point in adding a camera in my opinion. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think the camera would be fine, so long as it acted as the Gmod camera where it removes HUD elements when equipped. Perhaps add a couple silly features like filters, and it would make a nice little addition to TU.

10/10

But yeah, a camera is pretty unnecessary in my opinion. For taking screenshots, you could just use steam’s screenshot feature. And selfies? Aw come on, you could also just go into the tab that would show your character and stuff, and then take a screenshot, again, using steam’s screenshot feature.

We’re planning on implementing most if not all previous items from GMTower into Unite, and that includes the camera.

2 Likes

Great. Hudfree screenshots are great