Upgrade Store Ideas

I was in my bed and I dreamed of somethings that would fit as buy-able items in the upgrades store, hope you like em’!

BALL RACE:

• Ball colors
  • Ball shapes
  • Particles
  • Glow

BALL DECALS/DESIGNS:

• Spikes
  • Cat ears and tail
  • Dog ears and tail
  • Tiger scales
  • Polka dots
  • Sprinkles
  • Top hat (for ball)
  • Tower Unite logo or sponsor sticker
  • Gmod tower sticker(s)
  • Text boxes (above ball)
  • Trails
  • Headset (for ball)
  • MORE LATER

LITTLE CRUSADERS:

• Trails
  • Hats (Ex. top hat)
  • Arrow thru head
  • Sword thru head
  • Particles
  • Glow
  • MORE LATER

MINIGOLF:

• Particles
  • Glow
  • Trails
  • MORE LATER

VIRUS:

Human:

• Hats
  • Playermodels?
  • Different Clothes (Gloves etc…)
  • Gun skins/colors
  • Gun stickers
  • Particles
  • Glow
  • Trails

Virus:

• Different fire colors (Not green, the original)
  • Skin colors (Ex. Orange virus and not green, the original)
  • Trails
  • Particles

PLANET PANIC:

• Trails
  • Particles
  • UFO Stickers
  • UFO Colors
  • UFO Designs (Ex. polka dots, stripes, etc.)
  • Glow
  • Hats (Ex. top hat)
  • MORE LATER

Accelerate:

• TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
2 Likes

I have another post with 60 votes and it still hasn’t been commented on by any devs so when you have a suggestion you need every vote possible. Also, why do you give a [INSERT SWEAR WORD HERE]?

1. Not sure how liking your own suggestion would mean you are “Salty”

2. Are you trying to act like you haven’t been called out for doing the same thing?

3. What @TheHackingFox just said.

Thanks for backing me up @_Kpazz_Smokey_Mcpot!

2 Likes

Or more like cheesy, idk

I bet devs saw this, commenting isn’t really necesarry
Also, if thread has more votes, id doesn’t mean it will just get into game. Vote mean that you are interested in the topic (also if topic has more votes, others will vote too)

I’d rather have the devs comment on my post and say your idea is a piece of [INSERT SWEAR WORD HERE] than ignore it

These are some nice suggestions!
Also, instead of saying [INSERT SWEAR WORD HERE], you could say something like @$@^$ or #&%*.

I thought of some too. These would add on to yours :smiley:
Ballrace:
Death effects, Ball sounds, Reflectivity slider and Opacity slider (can be seperate for each side (white side of ball, coloured side of ball different opacity))
Little crusaders:
Dragon hats, Dragon scale colour, Dragon roar type (be stylish roaring those knights :sunglasses:) Dragon tail swipe type, Idle pose for knight, Helmet tint colour. Ghosty colour, Ghosty hats (sync with dragon hats and knight hats) Ghosty face expression.Not changing the base colour for dragon. We need to know what the dragon is, he needs to stay pink. Also not the shirt for knight because people need to distinguish who is what!
Minigolf:
Hit particles, Hit sounds (the sound when you hit the ball), Texture (hologram :open_mouth:).
Virus!
(Tip: Don’t change anything about the infected character’s colour- consider people faking to be Enraged or stuff. Stay an infected green finger :evergreen_tree:) Infected flame type, Infected walktype, Infected death type, Infected contraction effect. The human will be the same as your lobby character remember :slight_smile:
Planet Panic
Pellet shoot effect. UFO engine sounds, UFO ball pickup and drop sounds. UFO destruction sound. emotes :saxophone:

Hope you like it!

EDIT: Some categories should not cost units or maybe not exist, to not discourage use of the default ones :cry:

1 Like

nah

I feel like there should be a skeleton and milk carton virus playermodel

What do you mean? Virus doesn’t have milk carton because of hitbox, I think it doesn’t have skeleton because it’s too similar to zombie, but I’m not too sure about that fact.