Update 0.5.0.0 (next update)

I’d say this weekend

Wouldn’t say that either, because when there is a new gamemode, it takes LOADS of testing. There will be a lot of bugs introduced. If they were to release it now, it would literally be unplayable with the amount of bugs their might be at the moment.

1 Like

They said on Discord it’d be either this week or next unless some fatal bug gets discovered before then.

I know, I just saw.

So I was technically right holy crap

1 Like

Be Prepared! For Release

7 Likes

In the words of Mr Krabs: Its Time.

3 Likes

Buckle up boys and girls, we’re driving straight ahead into the apocalypse

1 Like

[ul][li]“Minigolf - Cove: Fixed hole 2 bug where you could get stuck on the moving wall pieces” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

Just in case you didn’t have enough reasons to Be Prepared! For Release yet.

1 Like

[ul][li]“Payouts now scale based on map difficulty” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigolf: Added Camera transitions to Hole 17 of Cove to prevent the camera clipping through rocks as often” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Plaza - Fixed issues with Condo Area - Room 112 having a dark wall” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigolf - Cove: Fixed issues with the HIO route on Hole 3” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigolf - Cove: Addressed issues with Hole 18” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigolf - Cove: Addressed Issues with Hole 17” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigolf - Cove: Fixed issues with the loop on Hole 13” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigolf - Cove: Addressed issues with Hole 11” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Treasure Coves getting some love![quote=“bot, post:92, topic:27244”]
Payouts now scale based on map difficulty
[/quote]

:OOOOOOOOO OOOOOH BOY!!!

4 Likes

ok but when is it coming out?!?!?

Soon, give them time.

So, what happened to Beach Umbrella and Beach Umbrella 2? I wanted to make a suggestion concerning them, but they’re gone from the list.

*Soon™

2 Likes

3 Likes

they said they release it before 10 june but they delayed it til next week

That was an estimate, the update wasn’t definitely going to release before today.

2 Likes

[ul][li]“https://trello.com/c/whSb1PgK/274-zombie-massacre” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes