Update 0.4.0.0 - Winter Update

when it’s ready
gonna say Friday though

After mac voted everyone voted 6 days, not confirmed date guys remember that.

[ul][li]“Added winter storm event to the lobby” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

wooo! now we only need to fix the regression on the plaza! Hoozah!

EDIT: Oh they added more things to the trello page!

• Plaza: New Theater exterior
  • Plaza: New Central Circuit interior
  • Plaza: Added Backer Credit Plaque
    hmmm sounds cool! keep up the work guys!
1 Like

[ul][li]“Plaza: Added Backer Credit Plaque” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Plaza: New Central Circuit interior” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Plaza: New Theater exterior” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

Yeeeey

I did not expect the new interiors to come so soon!

I’m hyped!

But I thought the new exterior was put in 0.3.8.0, or does it mean interior?

There was some adjustments, I believe. I’ll ask Johanna.

Edit: You were right. It was released with the Autumn update.

[ul][li]“Fixed Filing Cabinet item floating off the ground by a couple units” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Virus: Fixed a bug with TNT where players could somehow climb on to a counter in Subway” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

Update Today?

[ul][li]“Little Crusader - Toy Room: Fixed missing material on a block” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Little Crusader - Toy Room: Fixed collision issue where you could get stuck in a toy train” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

Doubtful. There’s still a few regressions that they need to fix.

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed a bug with the Condo door leave prompt being able to be opened multiple times at once” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Little Crusaders: Fixed bug with ghost collisions” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my energy devs ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed an issue in Suite where you could use items through the bay windows” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Upgraded to the latest Unreal Engine 4.18” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Winter Events: Plaza has been redecorated for the season!” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Bowling: Improved bounciness of pins” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

If “Upgraded to the latest Unreal Engine 4.18” is checked off, shouldn’t “Migration to Unreal 4.18” be checked off as well?

Also, yay!