Update 0.3.8.0 - Autumn

[ul][li]“Fixed media player URL entry popup text input box being unreliable to click on” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed Rise Tablet light persisting when the screen turned off ([0.3.7.3] Rise tablet light persists when screen turned off)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed Condo windows having weird drawing issues” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Reduced the number of particles in the floating Halloween items (Floating Items Suggestion)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed invisible blocks in Condo ([0.3.7.3] Invisible blocks in the default condo)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]“Fixed seats not retaining potion size when you sit down ([0.3.4.3] Sitting doesn’t retain potion size after unseating)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed the hot tub clipping through the ground (Hot Tub Clipping)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed the first stair step clipping through the ground (Make the underside of the first step on stairs flat)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed Outdoor Light not working properly from a distance ([0.3.7.3] The “Outdoor Light” doesn’t work properly from a distance)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed tree items not always displaying for other players in the Condo” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “Update 0.3.8.0” to “Update 0.3.8.0 - Autumn Update”.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

i think they’re gonna add the fort planet panic map aswell!

Highly doubtful. It’s not listed on the card, it hasn’t seen development since last year, and isn’t listed under active development. I wouldn’t expect new PP maps until after the rewrite.

EDIT: Actually, I misread the card. February was the last development on it.

2 Likes

Actually they’ve said that they intend to release fort when they revamp Planet Panic. So yeah, it will see the light of day :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there an echo in here? Lol. That’s exactly what I said.

Oh damn this isn’t the thread I thought it was. Changes context by quite a bit… whoops. Disregard what I said.

This deserves the roblox hypetrain! also i think fishing is coming real soon aswell

1 Like

Not likely. It’s not even half done on the trello card.

https://trello.com/c/gabWdo1O/68-fishing

I haven’t updated the Trello for it yet.

Ah, ok. Good to know.

I just finished updating it.

1 Like

Oh, wow. Yeah, now that’s a lot of progress.