Update 0.3.4.0

[ul][li]“Light items now have a light radius setting” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Added new hidden items: Golden Catsack, Cosmic Catsack, Bag of Units, Pile of Units, Treasure Chest o’ Units, Always Lucky Slot Machine, Party Crab, Cool Crab, Eternally Frozen Crab, Eternally Burning Crab, Metal Melon, Boulder Friend, Potato Gun, and Flying Turtle” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added new items to The Stray: Silver Catsack” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added new items to the Electronics Store: Vault Door, and Safe” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

Oh boy!

Does this mean that these items are in the game but they aren’t obtainable yet?

2 Likes

No, they are items that are not in stores and can be achieved in catsacks (or fishing, etc) only.

3 Likes

The rng gambling hype is killing me.

Why are you killing me?

You are a boss, we have to defeat the boss to progress!

2 Likes

The fishing ones won’t be obtainable until fishing update, right?

Okay you can release it now… Too bad i didn’t know you could buy silver catsacks, but hey ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

how can you have that amount of catsacks and all that money

I pray to this god every day and in return i get Catsacks

7 Likes

Yay!!!1

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed a bug where you could shoot weapons while holding physics items in the Condo” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Items that are tagged as Not In Store/Special now sell at 100% value instead of 50%” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

You are still adding functions. Can you makee the NEW ITEM tag?

[ul][li]“Fixed an issue with Bowling and potions” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

It’s all an elaborate plan to ensure the update never releases.

I can’t wait

[ul][li]“Added item owner name and avatar to item tooltips (also made tooltips show up for non Condo hosts) so you can easily see who owns what item” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

ooohhh