Update 0.3.2.0

Card

https://trello.com/c/MfWtIopY/281-update-0320

Description

This card has no description.

Changes

[ul][li]Added https://trello.com/c/LnY7Ohlu/103-laser-tag (beta) to Lobby![/li][li]Added game activity tags to player user bars in Lobby (you can now see what games people are playing in the scoreboard!)[/li][li]Lobby game activity queue status now shows up when you are waiting for other players to join (when min players isn’t reached)[/li][li]Added round and player count to Lobby activity 3D queues - so you can see what is going on[/li][li]Disabled weapon auto equip in Lobby[/li][li]Added number of players in Tower to the pause menu[/li][li]Added Steam friend support to Lobby scoreboard user bars (your Steam friends have a slight green gradient)[/li][li]Lobby games now end automatically if the player count is below the min players required[/li][li]Increased Inventory slot count to 65,535 per slot (enjoy!)[/li][li]Reduced lightmap memory usage in Plaza[/li][/ul]

Bug Fixes

[ul][li]Fixed a bug where weapons in Lobby would auto equip on respawn[/li][li]Fixed Planet Panic not working in Lobby[/li][li]Fixed a desync with the Ferris Wheel and player movement[/li][li]Fixed a bug where resetting your resolution scale would not save properly and reset back to 1[/li][/ul]

Before Ship

[ul][li]Build[/li][li]Test[/li][li]Write changelog[/li][li]Deploy[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

[ul][li]Card’s description was updated.[/li][li]A new checklist named “Before Ship” has been added to the card.[/li][li]A new checklist named “Bug Fixes” has been added to the card.[/li][li]A new checklist named “Changes” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

2 Likes

oh boy, I can’t wait to shoot people with a cool laser gun and then get shot with a cool laser gun

10 Likes

laser guns are cool. seriously i am not lying. PEW PEW xdddd

1 Like

5 Likes

[ul][li]“https://trello.com/c/XMd1r2fq/277-new-condo-map-art-studio” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added activity game activity to player user bars in Lobby (you can now see what games people are playing in the scoreboard!)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed a bug where weapons in Lobby would auto equip on respawn” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

clap clap

2 Likes

In light of this impending and symbolic event, I would like to recite the timeless words of my people:

Gimme gimme HYPE tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid’s Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald’s, Hardee’s, Popeye’s, Cane’s,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn’t make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I’ll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I’ll scratch, I’ll bite, I’ll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart’s desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren’t tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I’ve yearned.
But there’s no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I’d just ate?
“TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!”
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my HYPE tenders. :poultry_leg:

4 Likes

Laser Tag is finished OMG. Maybe we are having the update this month

1 Like

It isn’t checked off yet, there are bugs to fix so don’t expect it this month.

I was wrong I tried to say less than 1 month (It already happened to me :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

I’d say this month is possible

I think that the update is going to be launched soon because of the Steam Sales, new people bought the game so a new gamemode with lots of people sounds like a good idea. What do you think?

[ul][li]“https://trello.com/c/LnY7Ohlu/103-laser-tag” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Oh bot, I love you so much

1 Like

[ul][li]“https://trello.com/c/XMd1r2fq/277-new-condo-map-art-studio” has been un-checked on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Idea, if the minimum players are on the queue the game starts a “deathmatch” until the queue has enough players to start

[ul][li]“Reduced lightmap memory usage in Plaza” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Increased Inventory slot count to 65,535 per slot (enjoy!)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Lobby games now end automatically if the player count is below the min players required” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added Steam friend support to Lobby scoreboard user bars (your Steam friends have a slight green gradient)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added number of players in Tower to the pause menu” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Disabled weapon auto equip in Lobby” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added round and player count to Lobby activity 3D queues so you can see what is going on” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Queue status now shows up when you are waiting for other players to join (when min players isn’t reached)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Oh shit, did they bump the art condo back an update? I’m okay with that (because I want laser tag) but that’s a surprising development.

1 Like