Update 0.3.1.2

Ah, great.
Now, I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but will poker get more fixes? For stuff like raising, the infoboards not changing and cards sometimes not showing?

Yes, of course. Everything gets fixes eventually.

The infoboard was just fixed: Poker: Fixed ante not displaying correctly.

Cards not showing sometimes can be looked into.

Raising is limited on purpose because we did not have a way to handle going all in and side pots. Caboose actually finished up the logic for side pots recently so you can expect raising to be unlimited alongside the endless round feature in an upcoming update.

4 Likes

So that’s what that means. Sorry, I’m an idiot sometimes.
Also,

that’s not what I was on about. The raising was actually broken when I played poker last. It only allowed betting 100 or 200, with 200 requiring some crazy fiddling with the slider.

Ah, yeah. I gotta redo the raise input.

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Chat swear filter is now on by default” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Test” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][li]“Build” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

i hugging hate you

5 Likes

[ul][li]Card has been closed.[/li][li]“Deploy” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][li]“Write changelog” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes